9 Important Phone Numbers to Program in Your Cell Phone
1. Credit/Debit Card Issuer–In the event your card is lost or stolen.
2. Car Insurance Company–In case you’re in an accident or your car is stolen.
3. Health Insurance Provider–Should you find yourself headed to the hospital for emergency care, if possible, it’s best to ensure the service you receive will be fully covered.
4. Free 411–Find a number or an address to a business quickly if your cell provider charges a fee to use their directory service or if your phone doesn’t have internet service. 1-800-GOOG-411 or 1-800-555-1212.
5. Local Locksmith–Don’t be locked out, especially at night! Find a reputable locksmith that is available 24 hours per day.
6. Local Towing Service, AAA or Roadside Assistance Via Your Car Manufacturer/Cell Phone -Make your life easier if your car should break down in an inconvenient location.
8. Poison Control Center-Hopefully you’ll never need this number but just in case, save it! 1-800-222-1222.
9. I.C.E.(In Case of Emergency). If you’re unable to speak for yourself in an emergency situation, a stranger or a friend should be able to contact whom you predesignated as your emergency contact person. ICE your phone!! http://www.icesticker.com/Instructions.html
*The best time to have these numbers is BEFORE you need them. Store them in a notebook in case your cell phone is lost, stolen or is inoperable.*
© Mindi Coleman-January 23, 2012